Regency Tuition offer specialist homeschool tutors who will help and guide students throughout all home schooling processes and examinations.
Our homeschooling tutors are often from the best local and international schools and have been through many different exam boards themselves, they are experts in the their fields and are best placed to secure top results through their encouraging and engaging tutoring technique.
For many different reasons homeschooling can often be the best recipe for academic success and we are always so excited to see our pupils progressing under our home schooling program.
Homeschooling enables our clients to work at their pace and means we can tailor the tuition program for each individual’s needs.
We also provide other educational support services and have educational psychologists and learning-difficulty tutors on stand buy in order to provide you with the best support around. We have a very personal and hands on approach with our clients and make sure to develop a personalized program designed especially for each individual.
• We provide a full timetable tailored to each child and each family
• Along with monitored assessments to make sure the correct teaching technique is implemented and progress can be monitored.
• We provide curricular and extra-curricular tuition
• We are able to support children who are unable to attend school, as an alternative to school teaching, those transitioning between years, schools, curricula or education systems
• All subjects, including: English, Maths, Science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry), History, Geography, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Modern Foreign Languages, Psychology, Classics and EFL, as well as extra-curricular support
• All levels, including: Primary, Pre-Prep and Prep School level, Lower Secondary School level, GCSE & IGCSE, AS- & A-Level (and IB & Pre-U)
• All international curricula, including: Abitur, Matura, French Baccalauréat, IB, IELTS tests, HKALE, Kotogakko, STPM, Zhongkao/Gaokao, Tawjihiyah and US SAT